Smurfit Kappa Security Concepts can deliver several solutions for enrolment such as:
- A web based solution for the recording of biographical data.
- Multi perso enrolment for local data recording.
- Software for online scanning and validation (ICAO compliancy) of photo.
- An app for mobile phones for biographical and photo data capturing and validation.
- Finger print scanners and signature pads for the recording of fingerprints and signatures.
Smurfit Kappa Security Concepts. Enrolment solutions are based on standard hard and software components to meet the requirements of every project.
Smurfit Kappa Security Concepts’s Production Management systems work with open interface standards and can be easily adapted for individual projects.
Smurfit Kappa Security Concepts can offer different solutions for data management such as:
- Complete card management systems for the complete live cycle management of individual cards.
- Safe and secure storage of sensitive customer data such as finger prints, certificates and private keys.
Smurfit Kappa Security Concepts’s production management system works with open standards and can be easily adapted for individual projects making sure that each card looks the way it should. The production management system can take care of:
- Validation of signatures on incoming data.
- Decryption of encrypted data.
- Validation and formatting of incoming data making the data suitable for the personalisation equipment.
- Importing feedback generated by the personalisation equipment during the personalisation process.
- Generation of response files for the customers.
- Tracking of applications during the personalisation process.
- Stock management of blank cards and other materials.
Smurfit Kappa Security Concepts’s chip personalisation servers can take care of the personalisation of each brand or type whether contact or contactless chip. Personalisation is performed through scripts that are developed based on customer requirements and our key management systems take care of the secure storage of key material and the generation of keys for PKI solutions.
Need more information?